As we grow, we seek a Principal Data Scientist to own strategic R&D at 202 Group. You will independently work to build technical force multipliers for the delivery team (think domain specific AI/ML for example), while actively maintaining and upgrading our technical ecosystem. While everyone is involved in building new tools, optimizing data pipelines, and client delivery, your focus is to think big while making our current processes better.
- Lead Data Science and R&D efforts for 202 Group with a mind towards delivering faster and deeper analytic products
- Conduct data analysis from a variety of structured and unstructured data sources.
- Develop tools and apps to support 202 Group team adoption of leading-edge data science techniques
- Guide selection, development, and execution of appropriate AI/ML models and frameworks
- Lead Enterprise Management of 202 Group Data Science, Data Engineering, and Cloud DevOps Environments
- 7-10 years of Data Science or related experience; deep experience with machine learning and natural language processing, e.g., TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch etc.
- Comfort working in a multi-lingual coding environment
- Experience with massive datasets especially large-scale text analysis
- Experience with Cloud environments and agile methodologies
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to team well with other technical and non-technical team members
- Linux/Unix administration and scripting in a cloud environment; familiarity with AWS
- Experience in administering software development platforms, e.g., Github, Gitlab etc.
- Advanced degree in quantitative field
- Commitment to self-improvement
- Care for the quality of your work and the wellbeing of those around you
- US Citizen
Nice to haves:
- Parallel computing experience, e.g, spark
- Experience with Graph theory/databases
- Deep aerospace, defense and/or federal government knowledge and experience.
- Security clearance